Tips to Keep Clutter at Bay
- Stop it before it comes in. Before you bring in something new, really be sure that you know you will use it and know where you will store or display it.
- Just because it’s a good deal doesn’t mean you have to have it.
- If someone wants to give you something you really don’t need or want, politely tell them no thank you. It’s ok.
- Don’t be a storage facility for someone else, if they don’t live there-make them take it!
- Keep a donation box or bag handy at all times and toss in things you are done with regularly.